1. 24th

    Wednesday, June 27, 2012

    I just turned 24 last June 25! I can't believe it, it's only 1 year less than what I thought then would be the marrying age for me. Now I don't think about the "marrying age" factor anymore. Will find a boyfriend muna. :))

    Anyway, I celebrated my birthday very simply. My mom might have read my mind a bit because she surprised me by cooking an advance birthday lunch last Sunday and inviting over her siblings with their families to have lunch with us. Then my cousin made cupcakes for me! It was a fun day. =D
    On the exact day of my birthday, it was just a normal day. I had my mom's spaghetti for lunch, then we went to Baclaran to hear mass before going to Yakimix MOA for dinner. It was still fun as it ended, and we were all so full! *Though they had lesser choices, food was still yummy.*

    I feel like as I add on my age, I have to be more mature every year, but I feel like it kind of does not happen. LOL. But then there are times that when something arises, that's when I realize that hey, I've matured! So I guess you don't see it or feel it immediately but it just naturally comes out whenever needed as you learn from lessons from the past. Now that I'm 24 I hope to do more things, and yes be more mature I guess and be more responsible. And as I anticipate my 25th birthday in which I am planning a party for which I don't know either if it's going to happen, I wish to learn more and just be a better version of myself. 

    Wish me luck and that I may not lose hope even though things won't always go my way! Especially right now...lol.

    P.S.
    Thank you to everyone who greeted me! Although I kind of feel bad for those expected greetings that didn't come, and I still want a more bongga surprise, lol, I am still grateful that I get to celebrate another year in my life. :)


  2. 0 curious cat(s):

 
Rss Feed