1. Annyeong!

    Friday, June 22, 2012

    The reason for the title is, I just finished watching two episodes of Running Man earlier today. Yep, I'm back to my daily routine of watching Running Man. Daebak! Anyway, that's not the main point of this blog entry...I haven't been blogging much again! *sigh* I will try to make up for it; and since the UAAP is almost here, looks like I'll be updating this more often again...yay!

    But before that, I'd like to share with you guys something that I've just thought about over the past few days. Today is June 22nd, and in three days I'll be turning 24. I seriously don't feel like I'm 24. Well that's a good thing right? I mean I know I've matured in many aspects and all that but I just don't feel my age. Age is just a number, ain't that what they say?

    So once again, just like I always do, I'm pretty much anticipating the day of my birthday. June has always been like one of my favorite months of the year aside from the holidays probably because my birthday falls on June. The excitement level for this month is higher than other months (except the holidays of course), especially when the 20th arrives. I'm just always excited for my birthday. But sometimes I get too excited that I start thinking about the things that are going to happen, or more like I start hoping about the things that are going to happen. I start thinking about who's going to greet me, how they're going to greet me, if I'd ever be receiving gifts, etc. Yes, I think too much, I admit it.

    I love surprises, I love giving them, and I'd love to receive one. I always think of ways to surprise friends for their birthday or other events, then I sometimes get the feeling that no one's willing to do it for me. Emo! LOL. Anyway...it's just always been one of my dreams, to be surprised on my birthday, but not to the point that I'm pleading and desperate for one. So I always hope for it whenever June comes, but I just always disappoint myself because it never actually happens. Haha! I almost always tell my friends that I'd love to be surprised. Maybe they just don't get the underlying message it brings: "Surprise me please!!!" But I'm fine with it anyway, whenever my birthday comes and all hopes are not met, at the end of the day I'm still happy, and just look forward to another year of hopeful thoughts and wishes. Still thankful that I get to celebrate another birthday with my family, with my friends, everyone greeting me and remembering me even if it's just for that day. At least I know they're still there.

    So now I just wait for my birthday once again, and see what happens. There's not much anticipation this year compared to last year, but I'm still excited for the food. =)) Better not to expect much so as not to disappoint yourself, right?

    P.S.
    I would also love to receive a bouquet for my birthday and that locket that I still would love to have. =))

  2. 0 curious cat(s):

 
Rss Feed